28 November, 2008

Sunday Morning Breakfast - Jalebis

fafdiya & tea

If there is something which can tempt me to rise early on a Sunday morning it has to be the idea of a breakfast feast. With the last weekend being one of a family reunion what better way to spend the Sunday morning then to have a breakfast out on the terrace.

What's on the plate?
Garama garam Jalebi, fafdiya (farsan) and some kachumbar with green chillies.

We got this stuff from Dave Farsan Mart, near Babulnath Temple. The idea is to be there very early so that you can get the fresh, hot and of course if you go there after 9am or so - there is very little chance that you may get anything at all.

jalebi kachumbar

3 comments:

Shaheen said...

I love the papaya chutney that is served with fafda. That reminds of Sunda breakfast at my nani's house!

Anonymous said...

I liked this recipe very much. I will defenitely try out this tommorow
itself. Please visit my Indian Cooking
Videos
Recipes site. I have collected some of the Best Cooking Video
Recipes.

Meenal Mehta said...

Hey Kapil..the food looks yum:) how have u been ?