09 October, 2005

Mr. Chef once more

KhanaPeena was started so that I could blog about food I eat, but it seems it's slowly becoming a place to blog more about food "I MAKE". Sunday just got a lot more busier. Last time was "Project Pizza" - Didn't blog that one! This time it's Spaghetti with Mushroom and Spinach.

I thank "Miss N" for digging out the recipe from Tarla Dalal. It was very interesting when she sent me the recipe, she added a note "This should be not that difficult to make, try your hands with it". Yeah sure, if cooking was that easy I am sure everyone would jump into the kitchen. But yes, I admit - if done in the right spirit cooking can be a great experience. And I am glad to be a part of it.





Chopping for Spaghetti with Spinach and Mushrooms
Preparation was not much difficult. I didn't bother to wait for the servant and hit the chopping board right away. Although let me admit, I did screw up on the measurement and boiled spaghetti just a bit more than required. But I guess the estimation comes with experience. To make dinner more interesting I prepared some Garlic Toast, which has always been my personal favourite.





It wasn't such a bad preparation after all - Dad and sis appreciated the efforts and left the table pretty much stuffed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks really good. Will surely try it at home.

Unknown said...

Sakshi: Good idea. Let me know if you need more info.