11 September, 2005

What makes coffee even more interesting?


coffee design
Originally uploaded by kapsi.

How a good cup of coffee can get even more interesting? Make a design from the cream.

This one is from Cafe Coffee Day. I remember seeing a snippet on MTV or some other channel where they showed how this little design was done. Looked so bloody simple with a simple tooth-pick he used to do the whole thing. But I am sure if I got my hands wet it would be a total mess.

Will post my progress if I ever get to doing it. First let's learn to make a good cup of coffee at least.

2 comments:

Mukta Raut said...

Hi

You know what else I like? The way they shoot the froth in the cup. That looks so YUM!

And do try the white hot chocolate at Barista during Xmas time, if you haven't already. It's delish!

By the way, came here through anumita's blog.

Should I sign off the cliched way? Bon Appetit?! - Mukta

Unknown said...

Mukta: Thanks for dropping in. The froth is not only a beauty but a great YUM to lick up!

This X'mas I am having the white hot chocolate. Till then CHEERS!